Three Simple Steps to Uninstall SlimCleaner Plus2016.05.09 9:09 by Jamie
How can Uninstall Epson Event Manager from Windows System2019.09.18 7:07
Guides to Uninstall GTA: San Andreas from Windows 102019.09.05 8:08
Cannot Completely Uninstall ScanSnap? Check These Guides2019.08.28 9:09
How Do We Uninstall Quicken for Windows with Ease2019.08.20 4:04
How to Uninstall Geforce Experience by NVIDIA2019.07.31 9:09
Uninstall Age of Empires Guides – Remove It Thoroughly on PC2018.05.17 4:04
Uninstall F-Secure Internet Security with Easy Steps2018.05.09 7:07
How can Remove Filmora – Wondershare Filmora Uninstall Guides2018.05.02 9:09
Skills to Uninstall COMODO Internet Security from Computer2018.04.24 9:09
- Total Uninstaller Review (2)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Uninstall Antivirus (28)
- Uninstall Browser (8)
- Uninstall Business Software (4)
- Uninstall Communications Program (9)
- Uninstall Digital Photo Software (6)
- uninstall DVD & Video programs (11)
- Uninstall Educational Software (2)
- Uninstall Games (7)
- Uninstall Graphic Design Software (12)
- Uninstall Internet Software (5)
- Uninstall MP3 & Audio Software (5)
- Uninstall Network Tools (5)
- Uninstall Potential Unwanted Program (3)
- Uninstall Productivity Software (2)
- Uninstall PUPs (1)
- Uninstall Security Software (15)
- Uninstall System Utilities (3)
- Uninstall Utilities & Operating Systems (22)
- Uninstall Utility (43)
- Uninstall Video Editing Software (4)
- Uninstall Video Software (4)
- Uninstall Web Development Software (1)
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
Get more details about SlimCleaner Plus:
SlimCleaner Plus is a PC maintenance and optimization software developed by SlimWare Utilities, Inc. It promises to extend the battery life of your machine, optimize computer performance, and provide real-time system monitoring. However, those functions it claims to have are looked upon with suspicion, and it got mixed reviews on the Internet. Users complain that SlimCleaner Plus penetrates their computers bundled with other freeware, and that it delivers misleading scanning result. SlimCleaner Plus may also gather your information for marketing purpose. Some reputable antivirus have defined it as a risk-involved app. If you have installed SlimCleaner Plus accidently, we suggest you to uninstall it as soon as possible.
Many users have troubles in uninstalling SlimCleaner Plus from their computers. Just ripping it off from the Windows installed program list won’t help fix the troubles it brings. SlimCleaner Plus contributes its files all over your computer, and removing this program totally become quite difficult. You may face one of these issues:
- SlimCleaner Plus does not show up in the installed program list.
- Add/Remove Programs applet cannot activate the uninstall wizard.
- Error message jumps out to interrupt or stop the normal uninstall process.
- SlimCleaner Plus still pops up after the uninstall has been completed……
Get confused in tackling these problems? Wonder what is the correct way to uninstall SlimCleaner Plus? This post lists several solutions to uninstall SlimCleaner Plus. Read on.
Remove SlimCleaner Plus Using Automated Tool
Desire to save time/energy in the task of removing SlimCleaner Plus? We recommend you to try this handy tool first. Total Uninstaller is a lightweight yet effective remover designed for all level Windows users. Even inexperienced users can instantly get comfortable with its straightforward interface and simple operations.
- Shut down all SlimCleaner Plus processes, and launch Total Uninstaller.
- Click SlimCleaner Plus in the list and click Run Analysis to proceed.
- Click Complete Uninstall after all the components have been scanned out.
- Click Yes in the pop-up dialog and wait for the uninstall to be completed.
- Click Scan Leftovers and then Delete Leftovers to perform complete removal.
- Click Yes in the dialog and then OK to end SlimCleaner Plus removal.
Video tutorial – how to uninstall SlimCleaner Plus
As you can see in the video, the whole process only takes a few seconds to finish and SlimCleaner Plus will be thoroughly removed in a few clicks. Total Uninstaller helps you remove any problematic, corrupted, or malicious program quickly and safely.
Force Uninstall Mode: for the program that does not show up in the TU interface, you can perform a force uninstall to get rid of it. Here is the detailed procedure: click “Cannot find the program” button in Step 1, specify the installation folder of target program, and click Scan button to continue uninstallation with Step 3. Force Uninstall Mode can be used to effectively remove corrupted/problematic/malicious/stubborn programs.
How Can I Uninstall SlimCleaner Plus Manually?
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to uninstall SlimCleaner Plus manually. You should log in with your administrator account, and then do the followings:
Step 1. shut down SlimCleaner Plus
If SlimCleaner Plus is running, you have to shut it down prior to the uninstall. Just right click on its icon in the system tray, and select Exit.
To fully deactivate SlimCleaner Plus, you can launch Task Manager to terminate background processes.
- Right click the taskbar at the button and select Task Manager option.
- Select the processes related to SlimCleaner Plus and then click End Task.
Step 2. Uninstall SlimCleaner Plus
On Windows 7 :
- Access Control Panel from Start menu, and click Program in the Control Panel.
- Scroll through to select SlimCleaner Plus, and then click Uninstall button.
On Windows 8:
- Right click Start icon and select Programs and Features option in the list.
- Scroll down to locate SlimCleaner Plus, and double click it to start the uninstall.
On Windows 10:
- Type “uninstall” in Windows search bar and click Apps & features in the result list.
- When the Apps & features window opens, scroll down to locate SlimCleaner Plus.
- Click the SlimCleaner Plus entry, and then click the Uninstall button.
- Click Uninstall in the confirmation dialog and wait for a few seconds.
Alternative method: after the uninstall process is finished, restart your computer to take effect if necessary. If the conventional means fails to uninstall SlimCleaner Plus effectively, you can launch the built-in uninstaller of SlimCleaner Plus by doing these:
- Right click the shortcut of SlimCleaner Plus and choose Open file location.
- Navigate to the installation folder of SlimCleaner Plus in the opened window.
- Locate the executive file named UninstallStub.exe to run the uninstaller.
But what can you do if SlimCleaner Plus won’t uninstall normally?
If SlimCleaner Plus cannot be uninstalled by both these way, it is possible that this program has been damaged or the executive files are missing. In that case, try to run the original install package to cover corrupted or missing files, and then uninstall SlimCleaner Plus in Safe Mode. (How to enter into Safe Mode? See here.)
Step 3. Delete SlimCleaner Plus Remnants
As is mentioned above, SlimCleaner Plus won’t be fully removed if you only perform the standard uninstall. To wipe off SlimCleaner Plus, continue with the steps below:
(1) Invalid keys/values in registry
- Go to Start > Run, type “regedit” and hit Enter to launch Registry Editor.
- Click Yes if you are prompted to give confirmation in UAC dialog.
- Press Control +F together to open the Find box and then type SlimCleaner Plus.
- Hit Enter (and then F3) to locate the entries associated with SlimCleaner Plus.
- Right click on the keys or values and choose delete option in the list.
Notice: We only recommend advanced computer users to manually delete SlimCleaner Plus leftovers in Windows Registry. Any improper modification may result in severe problem or even system crash. Always backup your registry before making any change there. Also, you can use a registry cleaner instead to save troubles.
(2) Junk files/folders in hard disk
- Head to Start > Control Panel > Folder Options, and then select the View tab.
- Check the “Show hidden files and folders” in Advanced settings and click OK.
- Click This PC on the desktop (or press Windows + E ) to open File Explorer.
- Type SlimCleaner Plus in the Search Bar and wait a few seconds.
- Identify SlimCleaner Plus leftovers in the result and delete them permanently.
That is the end of manual removal. Feel troublesome and time-wasting to perform all these steps above? An automated uninstaller turns out to be a good helper, especially when you are faced with uninstall errors that conventional methods fail to fix. Total Uninstaller is featured by ease of use & job function efficiency. It is worth a try.
Is this article helpful for you? Share your thoughts on the comment section below.