Free Fire is a common gaming application for Windows. Problems to uninstall Free Fire might affect some of you and always cannot get a successful removal. So here, you can find some available ways and suggestions to get rid of it from the computer.
What's Free Fire
Developed by by the Tencent studio, the Free Fire also called GameLoop that to be known by many people. It is an Android videogame that also available for Windows system. So people can choose to play the game via the Cellphone or their Windows based computers.
Know more about Free Fire removal
Removing gaming application usually cause some difficulties for the users. So many people usually have problems to uninstall Free Fire from their PCs. And we just conclude some general issues of removing this program below.
- Cannot remove Free Fire via Windows' uninstaller
- Cannot find an available uninstall process from the app's installation folder
- Don't know how to clear all of its files and configurations from the Windows
- Error notification always pops up and says the program cannot be removed for some reasons
If you are also getting the same trouble, you can find an available solution from the following removal guides.
Solutions to uninstall Free Fire smoothly from PC
1. Remove by Windows built-in uninstall feature
- Right-click on the small Windows button
- Select Programs and Features which is the first item on the menu
- Locate Free Fire on the list of programs, and click on Uninstall
- Start to perform the program removal with the uninstall guides
- When finish, close all windows and go to restart your computer
- Log in the computer system again as administrator, and open the Windows' search box
- Type "regedit" to open the Registry Editor of the system
- Expand and check the registry keys inside
- Delete the registry keys belongs to the Free Fire
Notice: making manual error on the Registry Editor easily cause serious system problems on the computer, so you should be very cautious when deleting the registry key inside. And it is suggested to back up the registry before removing it.
2. Uninstall it via the third party game platform
Free Fire can be downloaded and installed via a third party game platform. So, if you would like to remove Free Fire from it, you can choose to finish the removal inside.
- Open the platform on the PC, go to the Free Fire on the set up window
- Find and click to uninstall Free Fire inside, and follow the instructions to finish the removal step by step
- If you would like to play Free Fire in the future, you can choose to save the personal settings and configurations of the game on the platform. In this way, you will get an incomplete removal of the application.
3. Take a professional tool to uninstall Free Fire
To simplified and make the program removal more effectively, you can choose an advanced removal tool to delete the program from computer. And Total Uninstaller can get a quick and thorough removal for the gaming application.
Steps to uninstall Free Fire with Total Uninstaller
- Start Total Uninstaller, and you will see a programs list on the interface
- Highlight Free Fire among those programs, and then click Run Analysis
- Next, click on Complete Uninstall button to start the removal
- Finish the first stage of removal with instructions, and click Scan Leftovers to continue the removal
- Click on Delete Leftovers button to erase all files of the program
- Click on OK to complete the whole removal, and then you can exit the uninstaller and restart the your computer
Download Total Uninstaller to remove Free Fire from this button: