Total Uninstaller Review – How to Uninstall A Program With Total Uninstaller?2016.11.30 3:03 by Patrick
Solutions to Uninstall Trillian Smoothly from PC2019.03.19 7:07
How Do I Uninstall Thunderbird Thoroughly from Windows2019.03.12 8:08
Safely Uninstall Pidgin Program from Windows In A Right Way2019.03.07 9:09
Guides to Stop and Uninstall Google Backup and Sync on Windows2019.02.27 9:09
How can Uninstall GIMP from Windows with Ease2019.02.22 3:03
Disable and Remove TOSHIBA Flash Card Guides for Windows2019.02.14 9:09
Totally Remove DVD Shrink from Windows System2018.04.17 9:09
How Can Uninstall AutoCAD And Its Bundles Thoroughly2018.01.30 9:09
Guides to Completely Remove Opera from Windows System2018.01.23 8:08
Effective Approaches To Uninstall uTorrent (µTorrent) On Windows2018.01.19 8:08
How can Completely Uninstall LibreOffice from Computer2018.01.15 8:08
- Total Uninstaller Review (2)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Uninstall Antivirus (28)
- Uninstall Browser (7)
- Uninstall Business Software (2)
- Uninstall Communications Program (9)
- Uninstall Digital Photo Software (5)
- uninstall DVD & Video programs (10)
- Uninstall Educational Software (2)
- Uninstall Games (4)
- Uninstall Graphic Design Software (8)
- Uninstall Internet Software (4)
- Uninstall MP3 & Audio Software (5)
- Uninstall Network Tools (5)
- Uninstall Potential Unwanted Program (3)
- Uninstall PUPs (1)
- Uninstall Security Software (15)
- Uninstall System Utilities (2)
- Uninstall Utilities & Operating Systems (19)
- Uninstall Utility (39)
- Uninstall Video Editing Software (3)
- Uninstall Video Software (3)
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
Total Uninstaller can be identified as one of the most powerful uninstallers on the market in terms of being empowered to offer user the easiest and fastest solution to entirely uninstall applications installed on the system. It is specifically developed by PC experts who have been properly trained to use computer. With Total Uninstaller, users are allowed to completely uninstall any unneeded programs within simple steps. It also offers other uninstall options to remove the programs that cannot be handled by the normal uninstall methods. Because of the excellent services Total Uninstaller provides for users, it is widely considered to be a perfect alternative to “Windows Uninstall utility”.
Basic Features of Total Uninstaller
- Contain built-in powerful toolkits that can help inexperienced computer users to easily uninstall any applications.
- Be able to clean up any unneeded software leftovers after uninstalling the application.
- Offer computer users with multiple solutions to uninstall the program.
- Uninstall any stubborn programs that cannot be removed by Windows utility.
- Offer each user professional round-the-clock online services to help them solve problems associated with Total Uninstaller.
- Provide user with multiple methods to contact with its professional computer technicians.
- Help user to get the latest updates released by the official website.
How to Uninstall Program With Total Uninstaller?
- Make sure to fully disable all of the running processes of the program before uninstalling it.
- Double-click to activate Total Uninstaller.
- Locate the program from the program list on the right side of user interface. Click Run Analysis to allow Total Uninstaller to search for the associated files of the program.
- Once the scan completes, click Complete Uninstall to remove the files that have been found out.
- Click Yes from the dialog box to confirm the removal of the files and follow the instructions to uninstall the program.
- Once the uninstall confirmation of the program pops up, ignore it.
- Click Scan Leftovers to scan the unneeded components of the program.
- Once the scan completes, click Delete Leftovers to remove the entire useless files of the program.
- Click Yes in the dialog box to confirm the modification and then click OK to end the removal.
Video presentation about removing unwanted app with Total Uninstaller: