How to Uninstall Genshin Impact Application for Windows
Are you a common user of Genshin Impact? Do you need to uninstall Genshin Impact from computer for some reasons? This post just show you how can get through with this program removal.
More details about Genshin Impact
Developed by miHoYo, Genshin Impact is an open-world action role-playing game that can play online and provides a limited multiplayer mode which allows four players to play together.
Upon installation, the gaming application will be installed in a system disk's folder if you do not change the default install directory. Temporary files and loading files created during playing the game are also installed on the installation folder. In addition, the program also adds some registry entries to the system for supporting its automatic start-up and smooth performance of the app itself.
Common reasons of removing Genshin Impact
- The program takes up too many system space and affect the effective performance of the computer
- Genshin Impact miss some important files and need to be reinstalled
- The application always alerted by the security software
- People don't want to continue play the game on PC
To uninstall the game completely, you should perform a strong removal for the program and all of its files from the computer.
Optional ways to uninstall Genshin Impact
1. Take the app's own uninstall process
- Open Genshin Impact, and click on Uninstall
- Click Uninstall when you receive a message which asks whether you really want to uninstall
- Follow the wizard to complete the removal, and then restart the computer
- When come into the computer desktop again, try access to the installed folder and make sure it has been disappeared
- Click on Search on the start menu, and type "regedit"
- Choose to open the regedit or Registry Editor on your PC, and delete those registry entries belonging to the Genshin Impact
2. Remove Genshin Impact with Windows removing feature
- Type Control Panel in search box on the task-bar, click Control panel on the result to open it
- Scroll down and select Genshin Impact, click on Uninstall
- Start to perform the program removal with instructions
- After finishing the removal, it is also needed to clean out the app's installation folder as well as its registry keys through the system's Registry Editor
3. Uninstall Genshin Impact with Total Uninstaller
Taking an advanced app uninstall tool can get a quick and complete removal for the program, more and more people also would like to remove the application with this smart utility. Total Uninstaller is a reliable one that can uninstall the program and delete its stubborn files thoroughly from the computer. To uninstall Genshin Impact in this way, you can refer to the specific guides:
- Start Total Uninstaller on the computer, and register it
- Highlight Genshin Impact on the programs menu, and click Run Analysis
- Continue to click on Complete Uninstall button to start the program uninstallation
- Follow the set-up to perform the standard removal of the application
- After that, click Scan Leftovers button to check for the leftover files
- Click Delete Leftovers button to erase all of the app's components
- When complete, exit the uninstaller and reboot the computer to finish the whole program removal
Download and install Total Uninstaller directly from the download link to uninstall Genshin Impact:
Remove any Windows app
with Total Uninstaller 2021