3 Simple Steps to Fully Uninstall VirtualDJ 7 on Windows2016.09.26 9:09 by Jamie
How to Uninstall Steganos Password Manager from Windows?2021.04.25 9:09
How to Uninstall NordPass Password Manager from Windows?2021.04.21 9:09
How to Uninstall Sticky Password on Windows?2021.04.15 9:09
How to Completely Uninstall 1Password from Windows?2021.04.09 10:10
How to Uninstall Avast Secure Browser from Windows?2021.04.02 7:07
How to Uninstall Genshin Impact Application for Windows2021.03.23 16:16
How can Uninstall Package Tracker from Windows System2019.07.16 9:09
Solutions to Uninstall Trillian Smoothly from PC2019.03.19 7:07
How Do I Uninstall Thunderbird Thoroughly from Windows2019.03.12 8:08
Safely Uninstall Pidgin Program from Windows In A Right Way2019.03.07 9:09
Guides to Stop and Uninstall Google Backup and Sync on Windows2019.02.27 9:09
- Total Uninstaller Review (2)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Uninstall Antivirus (28)
- Uninstall Browser (12)
- Uninstall Business Software (4)
- Uninstall Communications Program (10)
- Uninstall Developer Tools (2)
- Uninstall Digital Photo Software (6)
- uninstall DVD & Video programs (12)
- Uninstall Educational Software (3)
- Uninstall Games (13)
- Uninstall Graphic Design Software (13)
- Uninstall Internet Software (10)
- Uninstall Media Player (3)
- Uninstall MP3 & Audio Software (9)
- Uninstall Network Tools (7)
- Uninstall Potential Unwanted Program (4)
- Uninstall Productivity Software (4)
- Uninstall PUPs (1)
- Uninstall Search Engine (1)
- Uninstall Security Software (20)
- Uninstall System Utilities (3)
- Uninstall Utilities & Operating Systems (25)
- Uninstall Utility (51)
- Uninstall Video Editing Software (7)
- Uninstall Video Software (9)
- Uninstall Web Development Software (2)
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
As a feature-packed deejaying software, VirtualDJ 7 is considered to the most stable DJ software in the Atomix Productions’ VirtualDJ series. The home version is free to download and use, which can provide nearly the same feature as the Pro version, though it still has some limitations like you cannot plug in external hardware to work with it. Anyway, since you come to this page, I guess you might be considering to uninstall VirtualDJ 7. The question is: how to perfectly remove it from your PC?
The possible causes why users try to uninstall VirtualDJ 7 (and possible issues):
- Users’ need to perform a totally fresh installation of VirtualDJ7;
- VirtualDJ 7 is conflicted with other installed software or hardware;
- The Pro version update requires a complete uninstall of older version;
- VirtualDJ 7 has been damaged and cannot to function smoothly or properly;
- It takes up large amounts of disk space and strains system memory & processor.....
During the uninstallation of VirtualDJ 7, you may be stuck in problems such as Windows cannot bring up VirtualDJ 7 uninstall wizard, or some of its components cannot be removed from your system. Those issues lead you to this page (program removal tutorial), and hereby we will guide you through the proper uninstallation.
How to Fully Remove VirtualDJ 7 in Simple Steps?
Mainly, there are two ways of uninstalling programs on Windows. The most common way is to uninstall it manually (which can be time-consuming & risk-taking), while the best option is to leave the job to a reputed & reliable uninstaller. If you are desired to save time or avoid trouble in uninstalling stubborn, problematic, or malicious programs, you can consider to adopt the recommended solution provided below. Total Uninstaller is specially designed for all level Windows users to handle any software removal task. To fully uninstall VirtualDJ 7, all you need to take is just 3 simple steps. Watch the video clip to have a direct experience on its simplicity & effectiveness.
Here are the detailed steps of uninstalling VirtualDJ7 by using Total Uninstaller:
- Turn off VirtualDJ 7 first, and double click to launch Total Uninstaller.
- Click on VirtualDJ 7 icon, and click the Run Analysis button to proceed.
- Click Complete Uninstall after all the components have been scanned out.
- Click Yes in the pop-up dialog and follow prompts to complete the uninstall.
- Click Scan Leftovers and then Delete Leftovers to perform thorough removal.
- Click Yes to confirm the request, and then click OK when the deletion is finished.
Now you can click on the Back to Step 1 button to scan your PC again and to list current installed programs. So here it is. The whole uninstall process may last even less than one minute, and VirtualDJ 7 can be thoroughly removed within a few clicks.
For the program that does not show up in the TU interface, you can perform a force uninstall to get rid of it. Force Uninstall Mode: click on the “Cannot find the program” button in Step 1, specify the installation folder of target program, and click Scan button to continue uninstallation with Step 3. The force uninstall option can be applied to deal with corrupted/problematic/malicious/stubborn programs effectively.
How to Uninstall VirtualDJ 7 on Your Own?
Here are the detailed instructions you can follow to uninstall VirtualDJ 7, without using 3rd party utility. If you want to keep your database, you can choose to make a backup copy of My Documents\VirtualDJ. Now let’s begin the manual uninstallation.
If VirtualDJ 7 is running, you will need to totally turn it off prior to the uninstall. You can also forcibly deactivate all its related processes via Task Manager.
- Right click the taskbar at the button and select Task Manager option.
- Select the process(es) pertaining to VirtualDJ 7 and then click End Task.
Removal part 1: Uninstall VirtualDJ 7 (Windows 7/8/10)
Once a program is installed properly, you can easily uninstall it through the Control Panel. For different Windows OS users, the uninstall operations are slightly different.
On Windows 7 :
- Access Control Panel from Start menu, and click Program in the Control Panel.
- Scroll through to select VirtualDJ 7, and then click Uninstall button.
On Windows 8/10:
- Right click Start icon and select Programs and Features from the list.
- Locate VirtualDJ 7, and double click on it to start the uninstall.
Besides, Windows 10 also provides two extra options to uninstall a program.
- Head to the Start menu > Settings to open the Settings app.
- Select Apps & Features from the left hand to list installed programs.
- Select VirtualDJ 7 from the right hand list, and click on Uninstall button twice.
- Click on Start menu and choose All apps to open up the list of installed programs.
- Scroll down to locate VirtualDJ 7, right click on it and choose Uninstall VirtualDJ 7.
- Click Uninstall in the opened window to bring up VirtualDJ 7 uninstall wizard.
Tip: What if VirtualDJ 7 cannot be uninstalled by these manual steps? That might happen when the program has been corrupted. If so, try to re-install VirtualDJ 7 to cover corrupted/missing files, and then uninstall VirtualDJ 7 in Windows Safe Mode.
Removal part 2. Remove VirtualDJ 7 Residuals
It should be pointed out that VirtualDJ 7 may leave invalid files or folders around your computer even after it has been uninstalled from the Control Panel. Those junk files occupy your valuable disk space and you should really get rid of them. To keep your PC at its peak performance, don’t forget to remove useless program components.
(1) Invalid keys/values in registry
- Go to Start > Run, type "regedit" and hit Enter to launch Registry Editor.
- Click Yes if you are prompted to give confirmation in UAC dialog.
- Press Control + F together to open Find box, and then type VirtualDJ 7.
- Hit Enter (and then F3) to locate the entries associated with VirtualDJ 7.
- Right click on the keys or values and choose delete option in the list.
Warning: Misusing the Registry Editor can render your system unstable or even inoperable. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. If you wanna keep your Registry organized & clean without taking any risk, try Total Uninstaller to get the job done.
(2) Junk files/folders in hard disk
- Head to Start > Control Panel > Folder Options, and then select the View tab.
- Check the "Show hidden files and folders" in Advanced settings and click OK.
- Click This PC on the desktop (or press Windows + E ) to open File Explorer.
- Type VirtualDJ 7 in the Search Bar and wait a few seconds.
- Identify VirtualDJ 7 leftovers in the result and delete them permanently.
Until now VirtualDJ 7 should have been fully removed from your PC. Frankly speaking, if you need to uninstall programs from time to time, adopting the manual approach may be quite troublesome and laborious. To get rid of unwanted programs effortlessly, a truthworthy and professional uninstaller will be a better choice, especially when you are dealing with stubborn, problematic and malicious programs.
Encounter problems when try to uninstall VirtualDJ 7? Try Total Uninstaller to fix removal issues & ensure a clean uninstall. You’ll be satisfied with its performance.