Correct Ways to Uninstall VirtualDJ 8 – VirtualDJ 8 Removal Guide2016.05.26 9:09 by Jamie
How Do We Uninstall Quicken for Windows with Ease2019.08.20 4:04
How to Uninstall Geforce Experience by NVIDIA2019.07.31 9:09
Cannot Uninstall Zoom? Try the Following 2 Available Ways2019.07.23 4:04
How can Uninstall Package Tracker from Windows System2019.07.16 9:09
How to Uninstall PC Accelerate Pro Smoothly on Computer2019.07.11 9:09
How can Uninstall BlueStacks App Player for Good on Windows2018.08.07 7:07
How can Remove Filmora – Wondershare Filmora Uninstall Guides2018.05.02 9:09
Skills to Uninstall COMODO Internet Security from Computer2018.04.24 9:09
Totally Remove DVD Shrink from Windows System2018.04.17 9:09
How to Uninstall F-Secure AntiVirus with A Good Method2018.04.12 7:07
- Total Uninstaller Review (2)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Uninstall Antivirus (28)
- Uninstall Browser (8)
- Uninstall Business Software (4)
- Uninstall Communications Program (9)
- Uninstall Digital Photo Software (6)
- uninstall DVD & Video programs (11)
- Uninstall Educational Software (2)
- Uninstall Games (6)
- Uninstall Graphic Design Software (12)
- Uninstall Internet Software (5)
- Uninstall MP3 & Audio Software (5)
- Uninstall Network Tools (5)
- Uninstall Potential Unwanted Program (3)
- Uninstall Productivity Software (2)
- Uninstall PUPs (1)
- Uninstall Security Software (15)
- Uninstall System Utilities (3)
- Uninstall Utilities & Operating Systems (21)
- Uninstall Utility (42)
- Uninstall Video Editing Software (4)
- Uninstall Video Software (4)
- Uninstall Web Development Software (1)
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
Know more about uninstalling VirtualDJ 8
VirtualDJ 8 is a flagship product developed by Atomix Productions for video and audio mixing. As a rewrite of the previous versions from the ground up, it can be used to play digital music, mix different songs, record mixtapes, organize your collection of tracks, etc. And you can customize VirtualDJ 8 to your own needs. As a well-known DJ software, it has been downloaded and used by millions of people.
Even though VirtualDJ 8 is a professional DJ software full of creative features, you may come across situations in which you have to uninstall it from your computer. But do you know the proper way to remove it from yours system? Actually, many users are faced with different issues when trying to uninstall VirtualDJ 8 completely:
- VirtualDJ 8 cannot be found in the list of installed programs.
- Add/Remove Programs applet fail to activate default uninstaller.
- Error message jumps out to interrupt or stop the normal uninstall process.
- VirtualDJ 8 leaves traces around your system and you could not delete them……
Have no clue how to deal with these issues? Try to remove VirtualDJ 8 in traditional way but still fail for unknown reason? If you are stuck in getting rid of VirtualDJ 8, check out this post and adopt the methods below to uninstall VirtualDJ 8 effectively.
Remove VirtualDJ 8 Using Professional Uninstaller
It is a very common thing for people to uninstall programs on their computers. But it is also an annoying thing if they do it wrong. Incomplete uninstall may have negative impact on your computer performance. The more program you uninstall, the more junk files your system will have. So here we would like to introduce an advanced, powerful and reliable tool to help you get out of the dilemma. Just take a quick look.
Total Uninstaller is a lightweight but efficient uninstaller designed for all level Windows users. It simply takes three steps to fully uninstall any program you don’t want to have. Even inexperienced users can instantly get comfortable with its straightforward interface and simple operations. Here’s how you make it works:
- Deactivate all VirtualDJ 8 processes, and then launch Total Uninstaller.
- Select VirtualDJ 8 icon on the interface and click Run Analysis to proceed.
- Click Complete Uninstall after all program components have been scanned out.
- Click Yes in the pop-up dialog, and then follow prompts in the uninstall wizard.
- Click Scan Leftovers and then Delete Leftovers to perform complete removal.
- Click Yes in the dialog to delete leftovers and then OK to close the dialog box.
Video Tutorial – How to Uninstall VirtualDJ 8
As you can see in the video, the whole process only takes a few seconds to finish and VirtualDJ 8 will be thoroughly removed in a few clicks. Total Uninstaller helps you remove any problematic, corrupted, or malicious program quickly and safely.
For the program that does not appear on the interface, you can launch the force uninstall mode to uninstall it. Here is how to do: click Cannot find the program button in Step 1, specify the installation folder of target program, and click Scan button to continue the standard uninstall process. Force Uninstall Mode is designed to effectively remove corrupted/problematic/malicious/stubborn programs.
How Can I Uninstall VirtualDJ 8 Manually?
If you prefer to uninstall VirtualDJ 8 without using 3rd party tool, here are the detailed instructions provided for your reference. Please do the followings step by step:
Step 1. Turn off VirtualDJ 8
If VirtualDJ 8 is running, you have to shut it down prior to the uninstall. Just right click on its icon in the system tray, and select Exit. You can also launch Task Manager to make sure there is no related process running on the background.
- Right click the taskbar at the button and select Task Manager option.
- Select the processes related to VirtualDJ 8 and then click End Task.
Step 2. Uninstall VirtualDJ 8
On Windows 7 :
- Access Control Panel from Start menu, and click Program in the Control Panel.
- Scroll through to locate VirtualDJ 8, highlight it and then click Uninstall button.
On Windows 8:
- Right click Start icon and select Programs and Features option from the list.
- Scroll down to locate VirtualDJ 8, and double click its icon to start the uninstall.
On Windows 10:
- Click Start menu, choose All apps and search for VirtualDJ 8 in the list.
- Right click VirtualDJ 8, select Uninstall, and click Uninstall in the opened window.
- Click Yes in the pop-up dialog and wait for a few seconds to complete the process.
- Click Yes in Uninstall VirtualDJ window to remove all components of VirtualDJ 8.
After that, restart your computer if necessary. That is the standard way to uninstall windows programs. For the program that has a dedicated uninstaller, you can right click the program shortcut, choose Open file location, and then run the file named uninstall.exe (or unins000.exe) in the installation folder to perform normal uninstall.
Tip: If VirtualDJ 8 can not be uninstalled due to corrupted or missing executive files, try to run the original installation package to cover damaged or missing files, and then perform the uninstall of VirtualDJ 8 in Safe Mode (How to enter into Safe Mode?).
Step 3. Remove VirtualDJ 8 leftovers
As is mentioned above, VirtualDJ 8 may leave large residuals if you only perform the standard uninstall. To wipe off VirtualDJ 8, continue with the operations below:
(1) Invalid keys/values in registry
- Go to Start > Run, type “regedit” and hit Enter to launch Registry Editor.
- Click Yes if you are prompted to give confirmation in UAC dialog.
- Press Control +F together to open the Find box and then type VirtualDJ 8.
- Hit Enter (and then F3) to locate the entries associated with VirtualDJ 8.
- Right click on the keys or values and choose delete option in the list.
Notice: We only recommend advanced computer users to manually delete VirtualDJ 8 leftovers in Windows Registry. Any improper modification may result in severe problem or even system crash. Always backup your registry before making any change there. Also, you can use a registry cleaner instead to save troubles.
(2) Junk files/folders in hard disk
- Head to Start > Control Panel > Folder Options, and then select the View tab.
- Check the “Show hidden files and folders” in Advanced settings and click OK.
- Click This PC on the desktop (or press Windows + E ) to open File Explorer.
- Type VirtualDJ 8 in the Search Bar and wait a few seconds.
- Identify VirtualDJ 8 leftovers in the result and delete them permanently.
So that’s it – the manual uninstall instructions. Feel troublesome and time-wasting to perform all these steps above? An automated uninstaller turns out to be a good helper, especially when you are faced with uninstall errors that conventional methods fail to fix. Removing programs via the traditional means often goes wrong, and you need patience as well as basic knowledge to get the job done. Total Uninstaller is featured by ease of use & job function efficiency. Why not give it a try right now?
Is this article helpful for you? Share your thoughts on the comment section below.