How to Uninstall GameLoop on Windows PC?2020.04.14 9:09 by Harper
How to Uninstall Steganos Password Manager from Windows?2021.04.25 9:09
How to Uninstall NordPass Password Manager from Windows?2021.04.21 9:09
How to Uninstall Sticky Password on Windows?2021.04.15 9:09
How to Completely Uninstall 1Password from Windows?2021.04.09 10:10
How to Uninstall Avast Secure Browser from Windows?2021.04.02 7:07
How to Uninstall Genshin Impact Application for Windows2021.03.23 16:16
How to Uninstall PC Accelerate Pro Smoothly on Computer2019.07.11 9:09
How Do I Uninstall Thunderbird Thoroughly from Windows2019.03.12 8:08
Safely Uninstall Pidgin Program from Windows In A Right Way2019.03.07 9:09
Guides to Stop and Uninstall Google Backup and Sync on Windows2019.02.27 9:09
How can Uninstall GIMP from Windows with Ease2019.02.22 3:03
- Total Uninstaller Review (2)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Uninstall Antivirus (28)
- Uninstall Browser (12)
- Uninstall Business Software (4)
- Uninstall Communications Program (10)
- Uninstall Developer Tools (2)
- Uninstall Digital Photo Software (6)
- uninstall DVD & Video programs (12)
- Uninstall Educational Software (3)
- Uninstall Games (13)
- Uninstall Graphic Design Software (13)
- Uninstall Internet Software (10)
- Uninstall Media Player (3)
- Uninstall MP3 & Audio Software (9)
- Uninstall Network Tools (7)
- Uninstall Potential Unwanted Program (4)
- Uninstall Productivity Software (4)
- Uninstall PUPs (1)
- Uninstall Search Engine (1)
- Uninstall Security Software (20)
- Uninstall System Utilities (3)
- Uninstall Utilities & Operating Systems (25)
- Uninstall Utility (51)
- Uninstall Video Editing Software (7)
- Uninstall Video Software (9)
- Uninstall Web Development Software (2)
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
In this article, you'll understand how to Uninstall GameLoop on a PC and get to delete leftovers by using your own hands. Whether you're a computer newbie, or have some experience, we start from the ground up and show you all steps you need to know how to uninstall the GameLoop Android emulator using Windows built-in uninstaller and professional uninstaller tool.
Believe that if you are a severe mobile game player, have you heard of GameLoop? GameLoop started out as an Android emulator that ran on the PC, which has an average over 15 million live users every month since its launch in 2018. Now, GameLoop aims at developing itself to be a more comprehensive gaming platform.
As a PC client Android simulator, GameLoop utilizes the self-developed AOW engine that is able to faster startup time and support much smoother mobile gaming experience on the PC. Meanwhile, the GameLoop Android emulator also finishes itself depth configuration according to a number of mainstream games in order to provides players more intelligent keyboard mapping function.
Along with that, GameLoop is free of charge and doesn't require a high system configuration. Whether It's a high end or a low-profile PC, GameLoop can work well on both of them and provide users some solutions to crease the stability.
How to Uninstall GameLoop on Your PC?
This guide includes two solutions: uninstall am app using Windows built-in uninstaller + Total Uninstaller, as well as manuals to clean out leftovers. The main goal of this guide is to help you know how to uninstall GameLoop and how to wipe out all its relevant files and entries. If you are looking to remove the emulator but don't know how to do it, then we start here.
Method 1: Use Manual Ways to Remove GameLoop
1. Go to Task Manager > click CPU tab in the menu bar > click GameLoop > click End Task.
2. Right click Start menu > select Programs and Features. You will look at the programs and features page, find out the GameLoop application there.
3. Right click on GameLoop > select Uninstall > select Yes to make sure you want to remove it. Wait seconds for the removal to be finished.
4. Press WIN+R keys on your keyboard to open Run box. Or right click Start Menu > click Run. In the Run box, enter regedit > click Yes or press Enter key to open the Registry Editor window.
5. Press F3 key or click Edit to select Find option > enter the name "GameLoop" in box > click Find Next or press Enter key.
6. It will be searching the registry. Once done, delete all registries related with the GameLoop software in the search results there. Be careful with the registry removal manually, any wrong deletions may cause some troubles.
Method 2: Use Total Uninstaller to Uninstall GameLoop
If you are prompted that the GameLoop software has been installed when you load a new version, there is a big possibility that some registered entries are left in your system. To solve this issue, the way is to clean out all GameLoop leftovers correctly. If you feel confused about how to do it, we suggest let the professional tool of Total Uninstaller help you. Try the steps as:
Step 1: Launch Total Uninstaller. Select on GameLoop > click Run Analysis.
Step 2: Click Complete Uninstall > click Yes to make sure that you wish to remove GameLoop.
Step 3: In the next window, click Uninstall to confirm you want to complete remove GameLoop. Then, click the Uninstall option again to continue.
Step 4: Click Scan Leftovers to clean out the left files, folders, and entries.
Step 4: Click Delete Leftovers > click Yes to make sure you want to remove all things related with the GameLoop Android emulator.
Step 5: All GameLoop leftovers have been completely removed. Click Ok to close Total Uninstaller.
Video guide: Look at a simple video guide on how to uninstall GameLoop using Total Uninstaller.
Read more on how to uninstall tutorials here:
At the end of this removal guide, you will know how to uninstall GameLoop by using the commonplace Windows built-in uninstaller or a third-party professional uninstaller tool. No matter which method you prefer, to succeed a complete GameLoop removal requires all leftovers should be deleted. Do you want to get rid of GameLoop on your PC with a professional solution? n this tool is for you! Click the below button to give it a try.