How to Uninstall IDrive from Windows PC?2020.06.30 8:08 by Harper
Guides to Uninstall BoxCryptor Application from PC2020.09.24 15:15
How to Uninstall KompoZer on Windows Computer?2020.09.01 6:06
How to Uninstall mp3DirectCut on Windows?2020.08.24 7:07
How to Uninstall Duolingo from Windows?2020.08.13 7:07
How to Uninstall Giphy from Windows?2020.08.05 8:08
How to Uninstall Telegram from Windows Platforms?2020.07.29 4:04
How to Uninstall Winamp Easily And Thoroughly2019.03.26 8:08
How to Uninstall TeamViewer from Different Windows OS2018.11.27 9:09
How to Remove WinZip - WinZip Uninstallation2018.11.22 8:08
Uninstall KeePass in A Quick and Complete Way2018.11.13 9:09
Uninstall Krita with A Simple Way that Everyone Can Do2018.11.07 9:09
- Total Uninstaller Review (2)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Uninstall Antivirus (28)
- Uninstall Browser (10)
- Uninstall Business Software (4)
- Uninstall Communications Program (10)
- Uninstall Developer Tools (2)
- Uninstall Digital Photo Software (6)
- uninstall DVD & Video programs (12)
- Uninstall Educational Software (3)
- Uninstall Games (9)
- Uninstall Graphic Design Software (12)
- Uninstall Internet Software (8)
- Uninstall Media Player (3)
- Uninstall MP3 & Audio Software (8)
- Uninstall Network Tools (7)
- Uninstall Potential Unwanted Program (3)
- Uninstall Productivity Software (4)
- Uninstall PUPs (1)
- Uninstall Search Engine (1)
- Uninstall Security Software (16)
- Uninstall System Utilities (3)
- Uninstall Utilities & Operating Systems (24)
- Uninstall Utility (47)
- Uninstall Video Editing Software (7)
- Uninstall Video Software (9)
- Uninstall Web Development Software (2)
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
Have you been in such situations?
- Having made several tries, I have been unable to Uninstall IDrive and remove its leftovers.
- The Windows built-in uninstaller is not working. It says it has removed stuff related to IDrive, but it hasn't been removed. I tried restarting my computer to see if that would make a difference. It still didn't work.
- When trying to uninstall the IDrive software using Windows built in app uninstaller, it informs Windows can't find 'C:\Program Files\IDrive\Uninstall.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. The reason why I find a solution online is because Windows built in uninstaller didn't work. I feel really overwhelmed.
- After uninstalling with Windows built-in uninstaller, the software informed me that leftovers have been not removed. What was supposedly removed is still there. How to clean out IDrive leftovers completely?
- I have been attempting to uninstall IDrive for some time. It really is most frustrating, please help.
- I am unable to uninstall leftover registry items from IDrive. I uninstalled the program, but not everything was removed. Can you help?
If you are unable to uninstall IDrive and facing some troubles similar to the situations mentioned above, we can help and get a solution for you here. We will detail every step you need to do to remove any unwanted programs from your Windows computers. Besides that, we will introduce a professional uninstaller tool to help clean out all leftovers of IDrive thoroughly and automatically.
At here, you can click the download button to use the professional uninstaller tool named Total Uninstaller to remove IDrive in no time.
IDrive is an all-in-one and feature-rich software that delivers great backup service for Windows PCs, Mac computers, iPhones, iPads, Android devices and more. IDrive is capable of backing up, storing and securing all your data for business computers, servers, and other devices. IDrive also is a powerful cloud back up software that can protect against ransomware. All of data will be encrypted with a private key so that users can be assured rest. Besides that, IDrive is a right start for those users who need to backup multiple devices into a single account. IDrive will make all data, files, and folders syncronized across all devices.
How to Uninstall IDrive from Windows?
We will show you how to remove IDrive in two different methods, one is manual way and the other one will use a technical and automatic uninstaller tool.
Method 1: Remove IDrive in Manual Ways
Step 1: Close all process or tasks related to IDrive in Task Manager.
Right-click the Start menu > click Task Manager > click IDrive > click End task or End process.
Step 2: Open Control Panel > click Uninstall a program.
Highlight IDrive in the Uninstall or change a program window > right click & select Uninstall. Next, follow the pop-up prompts to finish the IDrive removal.
Step 3: Open Registry Editor and delete IDrive left entries there.
Right-click Start menu > click Run >Enter regedit in Open box > Press Enter key or click OK to open the Registry Editor window.
In the Registry Editor window > click Edit > Click Find option in the drop-down list> Enter the IDrive pathname in Find what box (the pathname differs according to you install location) > Click Find Next.
You need to manually and correctly delete leftover entries in the search results field. Any wrong deletion may cause some undesired troubles.
Method 2: Uninstall IDrive in Total Uninstaller
In this part, we'll know how to use a professional uninstaller tool to remove all unwanted programs just in a few of clicks. Now, let's look at how Total Uninstaller works.
Step 1: Launch Total Uninstaller on your computer > Click IDrive > Click Run Analysis.
Step 2: Click Complete Uninstall > Click Yes to make sure that you wish to uninstall IDrive.
Click Yes to ensure that no backup job is in progress. And you are sure you wish to completely remove IDrive and all of its components.
Click OK. IDrive was successfully removed from your computer.
Step 3: Click Scan Leftovers > click Delete Leftovers > click Yes to make sure you want to delete all IDrive leftovers from your computer.
Click OK. All IDrive leftovers have been completely removed. Restart your computer.
Tips: Refer to a simple video guide on how to uninstall IDrive completely as followed.
Are you ready to have a try? Click the download button to install Total Uninstaller with ease.