How Can I Uninstall Rich Media Player (Solved)2016.09.06 10:10 by Jamie
How to Uninstall Steganos Password Manager from Windows?2021.04.25 9:09
How to Uninstall NordPass Password Manager from Windows?2021.04.21 9:09
How to Uninstall Sticky Password on Windows?2021.04.15 9:09
How to Completely Uninstall 1Password from Windows?2021.04.09 10:10
How to Uninstall Avast Secure Browser from Windows?2021.04.02 7:07
How to Uninstall Genshin Impact Application for Windows2021.03.23 16:16
How can Uninstall Package Tracker from Windows System2019.07.16 9:09
Solutions to Uninstall Trillian Smoothly from PC2019.03.19 7:07
How Do I Uninstall Thunderbird Thoroughly from Windows2019.03.12 8:08
Safely Uninstall Pidgin Program from Windows In A Right Way2019.03.07 9:09
Guides to Stop and Uninstall Google Backup and Sync on Windows2019.02.27 9:09
- Total Uninstaller Review (2)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Uninstall Antivirus (28)
- Uninstall Browser (12)
- Uninstall Business Software (4)
- Uninstall Communications Program (10)
- Uninstall Developer Tools (2)
- Uninstall Digital Photo Software (6)
- uninstall DVD & Video programs (12)
- Uninstall Educational Software (3)
- Uninstall Games (13)
- Uninstall Graphic Design Software (13)
- Uninstall Internet Software (10)
- Uninstall Media Player (3)
- Uninstall MP3 & Audio Software (9)
- Uninstall Network Tools (7)
- Uninstall Potential Unwanted Program (4)
- Uninstall Productivity Software (4)
- Uninstall PUPs (1)
- Uninstall Search Engine (1)
- Uninstall Security Software (20)
- Uninstall System Utilities (3)
- Uninstall Utilities & Operating Systems (25)
- Uninstall Utility (51)
- Uninstall Video Editing Software (7)
- Uninstall Video Software (9)
- Uninstall Web Development Software (2)
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
Developed by a company called Radiocom, Rich Media Player claims itself as “a simple, fast and powerful media player to discover, view and manage your media content easier”. Yet, it also admits in the Terms that users will be presented with offers and advertisements for additional software and services when using this program. Many users who use it for a while may consider uninstalling Rich Media Player, as its add-on can be regarded as adware or an potential unwanted program. What’s worst, some may even don’t know how they get this software installed on the computers.
Problems you may come across when try to uninstall Rich Media Player:
- Rich Media Player icon cannot be found in the list of installed programs.
- Windows built-in uninstall applet fail to start Rich Media Player uninstall.
- Uninstallation process has been interrupted or stopped for unknown error.
- Rich Media Player components are difficult to locate or cannot be deleted......
If Rich Media Player is not the media program you are looking for, or you find it untrustworthy, you can remove this program from your PC at anytime. But how to do it right? Here we introduce two ways of uninstalling Rich Media Player to you. You can either run a professional removal tool provide here to get the job done easily. Or you can choose to perform the manual steps listed in Way 2. Let’s get started now.
Way 1: Uninstall Rich Media Player Effortlessly
Total Uninstaller is a lightweight but efficient uninstaller designed for all level Windows users. It takes three simple steps to fully uninstall any program from your computer. The intuitive and streamlined interface will guide you through the whole uninstall process. All you need to do is to click, click and click, and the job is done!
- Completely shut down Rich Media Player, and then launch Total Uninstaller.
- Click Rich Media Player icon on the interface, and click Run Analysis button.
- Click Complete Uninstall after all the components have been scanned out.
- Click Yes in the pop-up dialog, and then follow prompts in the uninstall wizard.
- Click Scan Leftovers and then Delete Leftovers to perform thorough removal.
- Click Yes in the pop-up dialog and then OK to complete the uninstall process.
See? Uninstalling Rich Media Player by using a pro uninstaller can save you a lot of laborious work, and there is no need to worry about issues like incomplete uninstall. Total Uninstaller is capable of scanning out every piece of target program and forcibly removing any stubborn, corrupted,or malicious software - all in 3 simple steps.
Video Demonstration - how to uninstall Rich Media Player
For the program that does not appear on the interface, you can launch the force uninstall mode to uninstall it. Here is how to do: click “Cannot find the program” button in Step 1, specify the install directory of target program, and click Scan button to continue the standard uninstall process. Force Uninstall Mode is especially designed to remove corrupted, problematic, malicious, or stubborn programs.
Way 2: Delete Rich Media Player Manually
If you wanna uninstall Rich Media Player without using Total Uninstaller, you can adopt the conventional method, i.e. manually uninstall program and delete its leftovers. Here are the detailed steps you can follow to uninstall Rich Media Player.
Step 1. Turn off Rich Media Player
If Rich Media Player is running, you will need to deactivated the main executive program by right-clicking on its icon in the system tray and choosing Exit option.
In many cases program-associated processes may still run even though the program has been closed. You can launch Task Manager to terminate related active processes.
- Right click the taskbar at the button and select Task Manager option.
- Select the processes related to Rich Media Player and then click End Task.
Step 2. Uninstall Rich Media Player
On Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel, and click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Locate Rich Media Player, click the entry and then click Uninstall button.
On Windows 8:
- Right click Start menu and select Programs & Features from the list.
- Locate and double click Rich Media Player to start the uninstall process.
On Windows 10:
- Click Start menu > Settings, and click System in the Settings window.
- Click Apps & features to display all the apps installed on your system.
- Scroll down to click Rich Media Player, and click Uninstall next to it.
- Click Uninstall button again and wait for the process to be completed.
Windows 10 users can also head to Start menu > All apps, right click on the program icon from the apps list, and choose Uninstall option. Then you will need to click Yes in the pop-up Uninstall wizard, and wait for the process to be completed.
Tips: If Rich Media Player fails to complete the uninstallation for unknown reason, you can try to uninstall it after rebooting Windows into Safe Mode. If it still cannot be uninstalled in Safe Mode, the reason may lie in the lack or corruption of some program executive files. In that situation, you will need to re-install Rich Media Player to cover missing/damaged files, and then perform the uninstall in Safe Mode.
Step 3. Delete Rich Media Player leftovers
Can Rich Media Player be fully removed by the aforementioned steps?Well, the answer is No. In most cases Windows programs are more likely to create some files and folders hidden in Windows Registry as well as your hard disk. If you don’t wipe them out after a normal uninstall, your computer will be more and more cluttered.
(1) Invalid keys/values in registry
- Go to Start > Run, type "regedit" and hit Enter to launch Registry Editor.
- Click Yes if you are prompted to give confirmation in UAC dialog.
- Press Control +F together to open the Find box and then type Rich Media Player.
- Hit Enter (and then F3) to locate the entries associated with Rich Media Player.
- Right click on the keys or values and choose delete option in the list.
Notice: We only recommend advanced computer users to manually delete Rich Media Player leftovers in Windows Registry. Any improper modification may result in severe problem or even system crash. Always backup your registry before making any change there. Also, you can use a registry cleaner instead to save troubles.
(2) Junk files/folders in hard disk
- Head to Start > Control Panel > Folder Options, and then select the View tab.
- Check the "Show hidden files and folders" in Advanced settings and click OK.
- Click This PC on the desktop (or press Windows + E ) to open File Explorer.
- Type Rich Media Player in the Search Bar and wait a few seconds.
- Identify Rich Media Player leftovers in the result and delete them permanently.
So here we are. After going through all these manual steps you should have successfully removed Rich Media Player. For many inexperienced users this uninstall option may be time-wasting and risk-taking. If you want to save time in getting rid of programs, or you are faced with other troubles during the manual removal process, why not give Total Uninstall a try? As an automated tool featured by ease of use & job function efficiency, it offers users the easiest and quickest uninstall solution.
Is this article helpful for you? Share your thoughts on the comment section below.